Responsible - who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Blauter Producciones SL
Registered office: Can Tries 14, 1st 2nd - Gavà 08850 (Barcelona)
Phone: +34 685 844 123
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Joaquim Casas Sanfeliu
Domain name: http://blauter.com
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us for:
- Manage the contracting of services performed through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Blauter Produccions SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Submit commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data Categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned above, at Blauter Produccions SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Business information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Blauter Produccions SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Blauter Produccions SL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic bulletins (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid and obstructive process you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Blauter Produccions SL
Data Retention Period - How long will we keep your data?
Blauter Produccions SL will retain the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Blauter Produccions SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Blauter Produccions SL, has signed the corresponding processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Blauter Produccions SL, in order to ensure that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of Blauter Produccions SL
- Encryption of information on Blauter Produccions SL's own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Blauter Produccions SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized taking into account the commitment of Blauter Produccions SL with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Blauter Produccions SL is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Blauter Produccions SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights you can go to [email protected].
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult ours Cookies Policy